Thursday, May 5, 2011

Step 1 of setting up new tent: opening the boxes :)

I was planning to go to a friend's house this week and set up my new tent in her backyard (finally!), however.......Mother Nature has other plans!  It, apparently, is supposed to rain most of this week, and part of next week............that means I have to wait until at least the middle of next week before I can set this up.  The box with the tent has been sitting in my living room since JANUARY!!!!!!!!  Do you know how hard it was to look at the box and not be able to play with it?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well........I had enough yesterday and succumbed and opened the box to take it out of the box.  I actually hugged the box - yes, I hugged it!  I was sooooooooo happy to finally have it!

Here are some pictures I took while opening it up:

Here it is still in the box!


Here it is, out of the box.  Love the bag that it came in!


VERY convenient that the set-up instructions are sewn on the inside of the tent bag!


This is the foot-print for the tent.  The instructions (and diagram) are conveniently sewn onto the bag for the foot-print.  When I finally get to set up the tent, I will draw lines on the diagram so I know how to re-fold the tent to fit back into the bag.   :)


Bean was smart enough to leave enough room in the end of the tent bag to slip the foot-print in there!!!


I  CAN NOT wait for nice weather and set this up!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Chelle

No comments:

Post a Comment